Basketball is doubtless among the most popular, most competitive and most enjoyable sports in the world. Both men and women do play this game. Now, for women who need to improve their gaming experience in this sport, a high-quality pair of the right shoes is essential.
- Best Women’s Basketball Shoes in 2017
- 10. Nike Women’s Son-Of-the-Force
- 9. Under Armour Womens UA Torch Fade Basketball
- 8. Women’s Nike Overplay VIII
- 7. Adidas Women’s Pro Model Zero W
- 6. Nike Women’s Air Visi Pro V
- 5. Women’s UA ClutchFit Drive 3
- 4. Women’s UA Jet
- 3. NEO Women’s Bbadidas Raleigh Mid W
- 2. Women’s UA Micro G Torch
- 1. Nike Women’s A100 Hyperdunk 2014
Best Women’s Basketball Shoes in 2017
It does not only help you move well and comfortably around the court but also come in handy in the prevention of injuries. As such, it is in your interest to choose the top rated products in this line. However, the many models on the market may confuse a first timer, which is why this article helps you discover the top 10 best women’s basketball shoes in 2017.
10. Nike Women’s Son-Of-the-Force
Made by the famous Nike brand of sports gear, this women’s shoe ranks among the most qualified and attractive basketball sneakers. It has a cushioned collar, making you comfortable while protecting your foot from injuries. The premium rubber outsole offers highly reliable traction for stable movements as you tackle and negotiate through the game on the court.
The upper is made of the authentic synthetic material, with an easy lace-up closure. Breathable and lightweight, it keeps your foot cool and without fatigue for comfort and speed. The upper is made of the authentic synthetic material, with an easy lace-up closure. Breathable and lightweight, it keeps your foot cool and without fatigue for comfort and speed.
- Quality high traction rubber sole
- Cushioned collar for added support
- Breathable and light
- Stylish design
- Only available in white
9. Under Armour Womens UA Torch Fade Basketball
The Touch Fade is another great choice for women basketball players. Made by Under Armour, it a design engineered for right women’s fit. This extra padding featured on the heel is ideal for a rather narrower foot type, which majority women have.
This women’s shoes have a lightweight quality leather upper, while molded foam forefoot and heel offer absolute comfort and support. Moreover, it features Charged Cushioning midsole for excellent absorption of shocks during high impact take-offs and landing, thus preventing injuries. For its herringbone traction pattern, the outsole is super stable.
- Herringbone traction sole
- Impressive shock absorption
- Toe cap and heel lining for extra protection
- Durable upper with breathable mesh tongue
- Built for narrow feet
8. Women’s Nike Overplay VIII
Although it may seem like a common model, the Overplay VIII is a quality higher than usual. New and thoughtfully designed, it is made with patented Breath Technology only offered by Nike. With that innovation, this shoe allows ample air circulation to your foot, making you feel always cool and wicking away the moisture, sweat.
The light Phylon cushioning running from the toe to heel makes the shoe supportive, comfortable, yet lightweight for the easy dash on the court. Its multi-directional traction sole is very supportive for improved gaming.
- Phylon cushioning is comfortable, supportive
- Proper ventilation for cool, dry foot
- Stable multi-directional traction sole
- Lightweight for seamless speed
- Available in just 2 color options
7. Adidas Women’s Pro Model Zero W
Boasting the integration of TORSION SYSTEM, the Pro Model Zero W is a top pick for women who want to up their game with a great basketball shoe. It features a quality leather trim, making it not only have a professional style but also provide the support and strength you might expect from the best basketball shoe.
Made of leather upper, it is both durable and flexible, preventing your foot against injuries while remaining supportive of a competitive show. Most noteworthy, the shoe integrates a molded EVA midsole as well as PU midsole, providing the foot with the highest comfort you can hope for on the court action.
- Lightweight for fast performance
- Excellent EVA and PU comfort
- Durable and flexible leather upper
- High on-court traction
- You will need break in time
6. Nike Women’s Air Visi Pro V
The Nike Air Visi Pro V is awesome basketball shoe for any woman player. Featuring the proprietary Nike Air technology in its heel, the shoe offers a safe bounce in every step. The superior traction at outsole base incorporates a herringbone pattern, therefore keeping you from sliding or slipping on the court floor while covering or escaping your opponent.
Moreover, the shoe has Nike Phylon foam midsole for support and comfort. It’s quality synthetic leather upper is durable while remaining lightweight and breathable.
- Breathable and lightweight durable upper
- Phylon foam cushioning for excellent comfort
- Offers novel fit
- Superior herringbone pattern traction
- Nike Air technology for moisture management
- May need some break in time
5. Women’s UA ClutchFit Drive 3
Want a real show stopper? Go for the Under Armour’s UA Clutch Fit Drive 3. It features special pattern designs, making it great looking for a cool, inspiring on-court appearance. Yet it also integrates lots of engineered innovations for making it ranks among the best quality and performance basketball shoes for women.
For instance, the ClutchFit technology offers incredible support, protects the heel and ankle from injury due to extra padding, and also ensures a more reliable fit. Its sole features diamond shaped inserts on the bottom, providing unparalleled grip and traction as you deftly shuffle across the court. This ensures no slipping but stable precise direction changes and speed.
- High stability and traction sole
- Light for the speed
- ClutchFit technology for great support and protection
- Cool and inspiring design
- A bit more expensive
4. Women’s UA Jet
Also from Under Armour, the Women’s UA Jet doesn’t fail. The best highlight about this basketball shoe is the unique compression EVA foam midsole and full-length molded sock liner since it offers an all-around comfort. Although it features a simple design, it ranks among the best models in the industry.
Thanks to a high ankle front collar but a low top back, the shoe provides great flexibility and support. It is, therefore, great for any shooter or point guard. Moreover, its mesh upper allows proper aeration, keeping your foot cool and dry, while the quality synthetic and leather overlays help keep it securely tight on the foot throughout the match.
- Good ankle collar support
- Medial and lateral flexibility
- Great comfort by EVA foam midsole
- Multi-directional traction design rubber outsole
- A little pricey
3. NEO Women’s Bbadidas Raleigh Mid W
Another high-end model by the Adidas, the NEO Bbadidas Raleigh Mid W deserves its top-three rank among the best basketball shoes for women. With high style tops, it is a wonderful women’s kicks inspired by success in the match.
It’s leopard print underlays and shiny metallic details add to the spirit while lending a modern glam. It is made of high-grade leather and synthetic materials and has an awesome traction rubber outsole. The soft textile lining offers unyielding comfort throughout your activity.
- Durable but flexible materials
- Comfortable textile lining
- Stability and precision by quality rubber outsole
- Modern inspiring design
Stiff back may bruise ankle-behind
2. Women’s UA Micro G Torch
Boasting complete Micro G padding, this top-rated Under Armour shoe makes women feel as if on top of the opponent. Its softness keeps your foot well protected due to a thick foam layer. Moreover, the foam cushioning is designed to absorb shocks as you run and jump on hard courts, therefore keeping the foot safe from impact injuries.
Its top is a meticulous cross between a low-top and a mid-top, with the low part on its back to allow you enjoy the flexibility of easy direction changes, while its front has a mid-top to keep your ankle well supported against injuries. The synthetic leather fabrication offers durability and support, and the upper is breathable to stay the foot cool, dry.
- Proper ventilation system
- Ultra-comfortable Micro G cushioning
- Herringbone traction patterned outsole
- Durable synthetic leather upper
- Appreciable shock absorption
- Lacking arch support
1. Nike Women’s A100 Hyperdunk 2014
Topping in the best basketball shoes for women, this is an elite performance choice designed for adeptness on the court flow. This women’s shoes is the right shoe for safe explosive jumps around the rim in a competitive match, offering you the comfort to keep your feet safe and fresh to the last whistle. It’s improved LunarLon padding system offers lighter yet more responsive performance.
Moreover, the Hyperfuse technology upper deliver flexibility and breathability hardly witnessed with other shoes. Other highlights are dynamic Flywire technology, collar foam, and a highly flexible U-throat opening and molded heel counter for absolute protection, comfort, and lockdown while enhancing natural motion ideal for elite players’ top-rate performance. Its solid rubber outsole has herringbone traction design.
- Top traction herringbone patterned outsole
- Greater responsive elite performance
- Highly flexible and durable
- Shock absorption during high-impact actions
- Very comfortable and supportive
- Available in only black-and-white theme
No matter the court floor type you are playing on, the above reviewed top best basketball shoes for women will deliver the traction, protection, comfort and convenience you want for an improved, winning profile action. If you fancy fast, multi-directional dashes, these shoe models has all the stability and support such performances demand. Choose yours today and see your experience go a notch higher.