For women who have been cycling for ages and for those who are getting into the sport, a great pair of women’s cycling shoes is an important part of your cycling experience. When shopping for cycling shoes, finding the right pair in the many available brands can be difficult.
- Best Women’s Cycling Shoes in 2017 Reviews
- 10.KUKOME Women Mountain Bike Road Cycling Shoes
- 9. Zol Centurion 3-Bolt Road Cycling Shoes
- 8. Smartodoors SIKEBIKE Women’s W All-Road and MTB II Cycling Shoes SD-001
- 7. Giro Manta Bike Shoe for Women
- 6. Shimano SH-RP2 Women’s Touring Road Cycling Shoes
- 5. Giro Women’s Petra VR MTB Shoes
- 4. Shimano Women’s SH-WR35 Road Shoes
- Read also: Top 10 Best Men’s Cycling Shoes in 2017 Reviews
- 3. Pearl Izumi Women’s Tri Fly V Cycling Shoes
- 2. Louis Garneau Women’s Multi Air Flex Fitness/Mountain Cycling Shoe
- 1. Pearl Izumi Women’s All-Road III Cycling Shoe
Best Women’s Cycling Shoes in 2017 Reviews
Apart from your budget always remember that you want a shoe that will give you high performance at the same time providing comfort and security. Take a quick look at the top 10 best women’s cycling shoes in the market today, and you will be able to settle for just what you are looking for.
10.KUKOME Women Mountain Bike Road Cycling Shoes
If you are out to get a pair of shoe that will leave all the other women staring at your feet and wanting to own a pair too, this is just the shoe. The shoe is made in the latest design and is available in a range of colors. This pair of women’s cycling shoes is made of Velcro lace straps and an elastic conditioning making them easy to put on.
It’s high ventilation design guarantees cycling comfort as your feet remain cool all through your ride. The carbon fiber road shoes are wear resistant and are anti-skid resistant for comfort and security. In addition, the shoes have a reflective wear off the belt with a high light reflective texture making them visible at night or even on a rainy day.
- Very comfortable
- Have a reflective belt for visibility in the dark
- Standard shoe size may differ from the right shoe size, use the size chart provided
9. Zol Centurion 3-Bolt Road Cycling Shoes
These women’s cycling shoes will offer comfort, style and high performance during any ride. The synthetic leather shoe has a breathable mesh upper construction to help cool your feet at ease and an inner sole with holes for perspiration ensuring quick drying. The reinforced nylon-fiberglass sole increases power transfer with each and every pedal stroke making you stronger and faster.
It also has Velcro straps that provide a perfect fit and firmly hold your feet for comfort and security when cycling. The Zol Road cycling shoe is two-bolt compatible that is; SPD, Crank Brothers and Time fit and three- bolt compatible.
- Highly durable
- Easy cleats installation
- The perfect size may differ from your average shoe size
8. Smartodoors SIKEBIKE Women’s W All-Road and MTB II Cycling Shoes SD-001
These athletic shoes are ideal for all levels of riding making them one of the best women’s cycling shoes on the market today. This shoe has been designed with lightweight, highly resistant materials. The material used inside makes them easy to slip in and wrap the heel making it difficult to fall. They also have a buckle closure to firmly hold the feet in the shoe and for easy adjustment.
The cycling shoes have a nylon outer sole to provide superior compressive power transfer and a breathable insole to keep your feet cool all through your ride. These shoes’ ergonomic outer and inner soles ensure you have the desired comfort at the same time maximizing performance during cycling.
- Easy to use
- Your regular shoe size and the cycling shoe size may differ
7. Giro Manta Bike Shoe for Women
The Manta women’s cycling shoes feature a supple microfiber upper and a nylon outer sole, with its performance comparable to other expensive carbon fiber plated shoes. The microfiber upper enables your feet to cool easily during use. For security and comfort, the shoe comes with a robust and secure buckle closure.
This pair also has a supportive EVA foot bed with Aegis anti-microbial treatment to enhance comfort. Are you out looking for the best women’s cycling shoes, to use in your indoor or outdoor cycling and spinning? This stylish pair is definitely worth your time.
- Very comfortable
- Highly durable
- Ideal for cycling and walking in when off the bike
- The perfect fit for your cycling shoe may differ from your average shoe size
6. Shimano SH-RP2 Women’s Touring Road Cycling Shoes
This specially designed shoe for women comes with features such as a narrower heel cup, reduced volume, more support in the instep and a smaller toe box. With a woman’s specific fit, it secures the foot for more efficient upstrokes. Its fiberglass nylon sole creates the perfect balance between stiffness and compliance. In addition, it has triple asymmetrical straps that prevent uncomfortable pressure on the foot.
The upper, synthetic leather in not only supple and stretch-resistant but also lighter and stronger making the shoe quite durable. This shoes’ air intake and exhaust system will keep your feet cool, dry and fresh even after cycling for hours. What more would anyone look for in a good pair of women’s cycling shoes?
- The right size may differ from your shoe standard size
5. Giro Women’s Petra VR MTB Shoes
This features a bike shoe highly efficient in cycling and a high-traction outer sole for comfort during walking. The outer sole provides traction and grip when used with the flat pedals and is flexible enough for off the bike pursuits. The molded EVA footbed and the middle sole with an arch support enhance comfort.
Its high-quality microfiber and mesh upper make it breathable and water resistant. To ensure it fits perfect it comes with easily adjustable non-slip laces. These women’s cycling shoes will not only give you excellent performance, but you will also have the advantage of being able to use them on and off the bike.
- Easy to use
- Can be used when cycling and off the bike
- The sizing could differ from your actual shoe size, go for a size larger
4. Shimano Women’s SH-WR35 Road Shoes
These shoes’ lightweight, riding performance and walking convenience has had it rated among the best women’s cycling shoes. Its Multi-layer stretch resistant synthetic leather makes it durable while the mesh enhances breathability and quick drying off. The fiberglass middle sole plate increases pedaling efficiency.
The shoe has a flexible rubber outer sole with cleats that allow you ride or walk in them comfortably. In addition, it has an adaptable cup insole that can accommodate a variety of foot shapes. Designed for women, it has a narrow heel cup, extra support in the instep, reduced volume and a smaller toe box, all to ensure you get the desired comfort during use.
- Very comfortable
- Perfect fit
- Can be used both on and off the bike
- Your standard shoe size and the ideal cycling shoe size may differ
3. Pearl Izumi Women’s Tri Fly V Cycling Shoes
This fabulous shoes’ closure prevents hot spots and excessive pressure from the forefoot resulting in that good feel and performance all through your cycling. It’s fully lined mesh upper ventilations allow breathing and cooling, and you get to ride sock free without feeling hot and discomfort.
The shoe is concavely shaped for low height, enhanced stiffness, and anatomic support. It also has a longitudinal arch support for maximum power, support, and efficiency. Unlike other pairs in the market, this one comes with a replaceable heel bumper in case it wears out!
- Very comfortable
- High-quality shoes
- Has a replaceable heel bumper
- The right fit may not be the same as your regular shoe size, use the size chart provided
2. Louis Garneau Women’s Multi Air Flex Fitness/Mountain Cycling Shoe
Are you looking for the best women’s cycling shoes in the market today? The Louis Garneau is worth your time. These shoes’ synthetic leather and upper mesh allow breathing, are supple and also water-resistant. For stability, comfort and high airflow the shoe features a ventilated EVA insole.
Its outer sole is also ventilated and has an excellent toe flexibility for easy walking and to prevent heel pressure. It has an HRS -80 retention system that positions the heel to generate a more powerful pedal stroke. In addition, this pair of shoe has a reflective heel that enables visibility even in the dark.
- Highly durable
- Offers great comfort
- Has a reflective heel for visibility
- The correct fit may differ from your standard shoe size, order a size bigger
1. Pearl Izumi Women’s All-Road III Cycling Shoe
Ideal for road, trail and indoor training, this pair of cycling shoes has found its way among the top 10 best women’s cycling shoes in 2017. It has a closure with forefoot straps positioned at a 25-degree angle for better contouring of the foot, which reduces pressure and increases comfort and security. The anatomic closure follows the shape of the foot to remove pressure from the instep.
It has a concave power plate that minimizes weight, enhances stiffness and provides anatomic support for the foot at the same time transferring power directly to the pedals. The synthetic leather upper mesh is well ventilated, breathable and durable with the rubber tread providing traction on and off the bike.
- Can be used when cycling and walking
- The ideal cycling shoe size may differ from our average shoe size
Apart from looking for your desired brand and perfect fit, ensure that you pick a pair of women’s cycling shoes that match your bike’s pedals. Alternatively, you can get pedals that will match the pair you have chosen. Another primary consideration should be the ventilation. Ensure that the pair of shoes allows your feet to breathe and that in wet conditions the water will quickly drain out of the shoe.
With the list of the best women’s cycling shoes in 2017 and the features for a perfect cycling shoe, you can now comfortably make a pick of the right cycling shoe. Take that pick, order, and we will deliver to your doorstep before you know it.